To date all that has been said about the Iraq war has been a whitewash, that I believe is the consensus of opinion by all.
The Chilcot report will follow the same path, by the time those responsible have had their say (no doubt time and time again) and lines will have been redacted you will end up with a report that means nothing and will go on and on to the point where it becomes ancient history; and that is exactly the way it was always meant to be.
The people wanted to know one thing and one thing only, did Tony Blair secretly resolve to provide Bush with backing for a war in Iraq supported by Lord Goldsmith and others.
It was a simple as that, one would have a hard time telling us that it would take 6 years and counting to resolve that.
The Father of the house on question time today made it clear what he thinks of this report, and he should know.
Truth is clearly irrelevant here. What is relevant is whether the establishment are such fools as to think we actually believe what they say; unfortunately they probably are. It is a sad fact of life that we are now almost inure to the perpetual lies from our politicians.
It is no wonder that the parties detest Farage it is because he speaks the truth about what is going on in England today.
Truth conforms with reality; a principle completely out of date with our modern politicians.
Cameron was asked today in question time, to confirm that we will continue to spend 2% of our GDP on defence, he declined to answer. If he had been asked to confirm o.7 GNI commitment to aid, he would have said Yes, Yes, and Yes again.
Supporting many corrupt countries with our aid money is more important than the defence of our country.
Cameron’s response to Mark Reckless question was to say that UKIP wants to privatise the NHS, he was clearly being economical with the truth.
Read below UKIP manifesto
The National Health Service
– UKIP will ensure the NHS is free at the point of delivery and time of need for all UK residents.
– We will stop further use of PFI in the NHS and encourage local authorities to buy out their PFI contracts early where this is affordable.
– We will ensure that GPs’ surgeries are open at least one evening per week, where there is demand for it.
– UKIP opposes plans to charge patients for visiting their GP.
–We will ensure that visitors to the UK, and migrants until they have paid NI for five years, have NHS-approved private health insurance as a condition of entry to the UK, saving the NHS £2bn pa. UKIP will commit to spending £200m of the £2bn saving to end hospital car parking charges in England.
– We will replace Monitor and the Care Quality Commission with elected county health boards to be more responsive scrutineers of local health services. These will be able to inspect health services and take evidence from whistle-blowers.
– UKIP opposes the sale of NHS data to third parties.
– We will ensure foreign health service professionals coming to work in the NHS are properly qualified and can speak English to a standard acceptable to the profession.
– UKIP will amend working time rules to give trainee doctors, surgeons and medics the proper environment to train and practise.
– There will be a duty on all health service staff to report low standards of care.
Juncker wants a divorce, give it to him now.
If you want the truth then vote UKIP.